Special tool for organize your company remotely.
This Terms of Service is an electronic agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as the User) and LCC “Accent-UM”, Sulimova street 59-32, 620041, Yekaterinburg, Russia, collectively the Parties, that applies to use of https://teamon.live/ website (hereinafter referred to as Site) as well as all services and products provided by LCC “Accent-UM”. Hereinafter, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to by LCC “Accent-UM”.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website and/or our services. By accessing or using any part of the website and/or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you are hesitant towards and/or do not agree to all and/or part of the terms and conditions of this agreement, then please consult a legal consultant before using it, and if you still disagree with all and/or any part of the terms you may not access the website or use any services. Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
For the purposes of this Terms of Service, the User is considered to be a properly registered in accordance with local legislation legal entity or natural person, legally competent in accordance with local law. Registration of a User account or usage of any services provided by LCC “Accent-UM” or the functions of the site https://teamon.live/ (hereinafter referred to as the Service) considered as a confirmation that in accordance with the applicable law User is a legally competent natural person or a properly registered legal entity, read, understood and fully accepts of the current Terms of Service. The User is solely responsible for compliance with the applicable rules and regulations in the territory of his location and/or registration. LCC “Accent-UM” reserves the right to amend the Terms of Services at any time. Notification of changes is made by changing the version date of the corresponding document. All changes made in this way shall take effect immediately after they are published. Continued use of the Services means the User's consent to the terms of the new version of the relevant document.
1.1 Terms of Service - this document with all additions, changes, and binding documents indicated in it.
1.2 User - a legally capable individual who has acceded to this Terms of Service in his own interest or who acts on behalf of and in the interests of the legal entity he represents.
1.3 1.3 Website - automated information system available on the Internet at network address in the following domain:https://teamon.live/
1.4 Service - a set of services provided to the User using the Site.
1.5 Personal Account - a personal section of the Site and additional functionality of the Site, to which the User gets access after completing registration and / or authorization on the Site. The personal account is intended for storing the User’s personal data, viewing and managing the available functionality of the Site and the relevant conditions for using the Site, and managing transactions made through the Site.
2. Authorized users
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized persons attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
If you are an authorized user, you may not assign your authorization to others without informing us.
3. Term and Termination.
This Terms of Service allows You to access and use the Services for the term You selected by You when You purchased access to the Services, or during the free evaluation period granted to You by LCC “Accent-UM” to evaluate the Services, unless earlier terminates as provided in this Terms of Service (the “Term”). LCC “Accent-UM” reserves the right to terminate Your access to the Services, without notice and in its sole discretion, if LCC “Accent-UM” believes that Your use of the Services does not comply with the terms of this Terms of Service including payment of applicable fees.
4. Installation, customization, and updates
Installation of the Service and any required modification of the Service to accommodate Your computer system must be performed by You. All updates, upgrades, enhancements, and modifications to the Service must be performed by LCC “Accent-UM”. Such updates include any changes or improvements to the Service, whether arising out of the Service’s particular configuration for Your use or otherwise. At all times while these Terms are in effect, You shall provide LCC “Accent-UM” with access to Your computer system so that LCC “Accent-UM” may install all updates. Failure to allow LCC “Accent-UM” to install updates or to compensate LCC “Accent-UM” for the installation of updates automatically terminates all warranties for any purpose related to the Service.
5. Services license
LCC “Accent-UM” grants to User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, restricted license to access the Services during the term of this Terms of Service for the sole purpose of evaluating the Services, and strictly prohibits any commercial or other use thereof for User or third parties. No other entity of the User shall be allowed access or use of the Services. User shall use Services in compliance with Terms of Service.
6. Delivery policy
The user pays for the license through a personal account by invoice or by bank card. The license is granted to the User after payment in the personal account.
Prices for the Services are as set forth when You purchased access to the Services and shall be payable in accordance with then-current terms of payment.
We reserve the right to change service fees upon thirty (30) days’ notice. Your continued use of the Services after such modifications will be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of such changes. If You are dissatisfied as a result of such changes, Your only recourse is to terminate Your access to the Services.
All fees paid to LCC “Accent-UM” are nonrefundable. You are responsible for paying all sales, use, excise, ad valorem and other taxes (excluding taxes based on the net income of LCC “Accent-UM” arising out of Your use of or access to the Services. If LCC “Accent-UM” does not receive payment when due, LCC “Accent-UM” may immediately terminate Your access to the Services.
Unless otherwise stated, LCC “Accent-UM” fees do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including but not limited to value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes, assessable by any local, state, provincial, federal or foreign jurisdiction (collectively, "Taxes"). You are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with Your purchase of access to the Services hereunder. If LCC “Accent-UM” has the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which You are responsible under this paragraph, the appropriate amount will be invoiced to and paid by You, unless You provides LCC “Accent-UM” with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority. For clarity, LCC “Accent-UM” is solely responsible for taxes assessable against it based on LCC “Accent-UM” income, property, and employees.
8. Refund policy
You can cancel your account at any point in time from your organization page, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Cancel". We would be glad to provide further instructions at that time on how to cancel your account if needed. There will be no refunds given except for specific situations where our support team deems it necessary.
9.1. We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9.2. We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
9.3. We do not warrant that any statement current and/or future shall apply to you or any other third party without deviations. Specifically, regarding future statements, plans, potential achievements, estimations, etc, we do not guarantee, represent, or warrant the implementation of such statements.
9.4. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
Cookies may be used in order to improve our service to you. The cookies used do not collect personally identifiable information, and they are not used to determine your Identity. If you are not comfortable with this use, you may configure your browser to be notified when cookies are to be received and to provide you with the option of refusing cookies. Cookies may be used to record details of pages relating to particular products and services that you have visited on the Website. This is to provide us with generic usage statistics to allow us to improve this Site and to provide you with information that may interest you.
11. Intellectual Property
You hereby acknowledge, agree and respect that, the content and/or any patent, copyright, logo, design rights, database rights, applications for any of the above, moral rights, know-how, trade secrets, domain names, URL, or any other intellectual or industrial property rights (and any licenses in connection with any of the same), whether or not registered or capable of registration, and whether subsisting in any specific country or countries or any other part of the world, which belong to us or our affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors (“Proprietary Rights”) are exclusively owned by us or our affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors, and we and/or such entities, as applicable, reserve all rights to the Proprietary Rights. You hereby acknowledge that by accessing and using the Website you obtain no rights in or to the Proprietary Rights other than those expressly granted under this Terms of Service.
12.1. In no case shall by LCC “Accent-UM”, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
12.2. In case of force majeure namely, acts of God, wars, military action, strikes or other labor disputes, fires, transportation contingencies, interruptions in telecommunications, utility, Internet services or network provider services, acts or omissions by a third party, infiltration or disruption of the Services by a third party, or other catastrophes or occurrences that are beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be liable for any kind of loss, delay, damage occurred.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless by LCC “Accent-UM” and our subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
15. Governing law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and legislation of the Russian Federation have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in regard to any dispute may arise upon the implementation of the present Terms of Service.
16.1. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16.2. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
16.3. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act 2003 (the "Act"), the data controller is LCC “Accent-UM”. Any questions concerning this policy should be directed to LCC “Accent-UM”, Sulimova street 59-32, 620041, Yekaterinburg, Russia.
We collect the following data
• last name and first name,
• email address,
• telephone number,
• date of birth,
• any proof of your identity,
• the address that we require,
• correspondence between us,
• details of any bank account that you provide us with,
• information collected through cookies;
• calls from and towards us,
• IP address,
• log-in times,
• operating system and browser type,
• details of your visits to our website,
• other information that you provide us with.
Purposes of collect information
We only use the information to the extent necessary to allow us to perform our services. Any personal information that we collect, process, and users are treated with absolute confidentiality in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Information like Card details is used only for transactions. We don't keep User’s card details - This information will be removed after the transaction done.
Also, we will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or Transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa/Mastercard Corporations or in response to valid government demands.
We will retain and evaluate information held about User in the following ways:
• to fulfill the obligations provided by any contracts concluded with User, as well as to provide User with the information, products, and services that User requested;
• to verify and check the identity of Users who open and operate accounts in order to prevent fraud, deception and other illegal activities;
• to comply with legal requirements for the legalization of proceeds from crime, financing of terrorism and financing the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
• to notify User of other our products and services, similar to those products or services that User already purchased or information that User searched for;
• to provide User by LCC “Accent-UM” or by third parties appointed by LCC “Accent-UM” with information about products or services that Users might be interested in. LCC “Accent-UM” contact User via electronic means of communication (via e-mail or SMS) to inform about products or services similar to those that were in a previous sale or negotiations. Upon User’s consent LCC “Accent-UM” allow certain third parties to use User’s data for marketing purposes;
• to notify User about changes related to LCC “Accent-UM” services;
• to improve https://teamon.live/ and to make sure that content is presented on User’s computer’s operating system the most effective way;
• for the administration of LCC “Accent-UM” websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical data collection and for conducting surveys;
• to ensure the security of https://teamon.live/, LCC “Accent-UM” services, and User’s accounts;
• to evaluate and understand the effectiveness of promotional materials that LCC “Accent-UM” provide to Users, as well as to provide User with the necessary advertising information;
• to support, respond and resolve User’s complaints and issues related to the use of LCC “Accent-UM” services and the capabilities of https://teamon.live/.
Privacy policies of other websites
• Certain content, products, and services available via our Service contains materials from third parties.
• We provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control of. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
• Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
• We also, in the future, offer new third party services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
• Third-party links on this site direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
• We are not liable for any harm or damages related to services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third partiesХ policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
We do not disclose your personal information unless:
• we are required by law to do so;
• you have given your permission;
• it is necessary in order to provide our services to you accurately;
• it is demanded by third parties such as (Bank institutions, Card associations, other service providers), in order to complete the provision of services to you. It is understood that, from the moment that we disclose the information to the above-mentioned persons and entities, we do not have any liability regarding the use of information by them;
• it is necessary to prevent fraudulent transactions and actions made by you or a third party;
• our website/operating company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide services to you;
The basis for personal data processing
We collect and process User’s personal data only when it has a legitimate reason for such processing. Legal grounds include consent (in cases where User provides it), a contract (in cases where processing is necessary to fulfill the terms and conditions of contracts between User and LCC “Accent-UM”), compliance with a legal obligations (in cases where LCC “Accent-UM” is required to request / receive and process as well as to store User’s personal data in order to comply with the requirements of applicable laws, for example the laws related to legalization (laundering) of proceeds of crime, financing of terrorism and financing the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction) and legitimate interest (for example, when processing is necessary to protect User or LCC “Accent-UM” from certain threats (fraud, security, etc.), compliance with the provisions of applicable laws, the proper level of conduct of business (the quality of the services provided, identification of needs, preparation of reports), conclusion and implementation of corporate transactions (sale of participant interests / shares, mergers, acquisitions), etc.).
SSL or TLS encryption
Site https://teamon.live use SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator.
You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
By contacting LCC “Accent-UM” you can realize the following rights:
• The right to delete User’s data;
• The right to change or correct User’s data, in particular when it is incorrectly stated;
• The right to object or restrict processing of User’s data;
• The right to access to User’s data and to receive a copy of User’s data, which User provided to us, in a machine-readable format. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet LCC “Accent-UM”’s costs in providing User with requested information.
User has the right to prohibit the use of his/her personal data for marketing purposes. Before requesting User’s personal information, We usually inform User that it is going to use User’s data or disclose it to third parties for promotional purposes. Users can use the right to prohibit such disclosure by contacting LCC “Accent-UM” at any time.
The implementation of some of the User’s rights, depending on the situation, may limit, complicate, or completely exclude the possibility of further cooperation between User and LCC “Accent-UM”.
Site https://teamon.live and/or contain active links from / to the websites of other organizations, advertisers. If you are following an active link, please note that other websites have their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for the provisions of these policies. Please review the privacy policies of these sites before sharing your personal information with them.
Information retention period
Join us and generate new level of your remote business.